Frequently Asked Questions
When can I perform the assessment?
Can I search the definition of certain terms used in the assessment?
- Yes, you may refer to the glossary section.
Why did I fail the assessment?
Why cannot I proceed to Section B of the assessment?
- You must pass Section A which includes the fundamental questions of the assessment. The term ‘fundamental’ is further defined in the glossary section.
What should I do when I pass the assessment?
- You need to write officially to the Department of Registration and Standardization of MOHE, informing them of your result and plan for your institution to be upgraded.
What should I do if I fail the assessment?
What kind of evidence is needed to support my application?
- Please refer to HELP section under the EVIDENCE drop down menu.
Will the answers and result of the assessment be publicized?
- MOHE assures the confidentiality of the assessment and considers all information as private and confidential.
© 2017 Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia. All Rights Reserved